We thank Joint Custody Seed Co. for answering our questions and giving us and you some background behind their company…
1. In a few sentences, can you tell us where and when you got your start? Just Started growing at home before it became legal in Las Vegas Nevada in 2010
2. What was the first strain you ever grew? Blue Dream
3.What strains are you most known for? Purple Tahoe OG, Grizzly Trap, Purple Soda Breath, The Lambs Bread
4. When it comes to strain names, do you think it’s best to use a name with the parent plants in mind or generate a new one in terms of taste and high? Both its really strain dependent. If the parent plants are really popular I most likely use the parents name in some way, But usually I name plants based on taste, high and Flavor Profile.
5. What motivates you as breeder and grower? I have a lot of passion for gardening and the plants.
6. When you approach a new breeding project, what are the Top 3 things you are looking for? Stability, high, uniqueness, and the expressions of pigmentation that exist in cannabis plants.
7. Do you have any special projects in the works you would be willing to share with us? Tyranitar Fruit, I am working on hunting through F2s very soon to release this strain in late 2020 one of the things that are so unique about this strain is the fact that the leaves and flowers on some of the phenos are completely blacked out.
8. What’s your favorite growing medium? Living organic soil
9. Favorite Light? Cultilux CMH lights & Led lights
10. One thing you would tell anyone that bought a pack of seeds? When you buy seeds from me you dont have to worry about stability. They will all pop and you will always find a pheno that will impress you. Just pop every seed in the pack to get these results.
STAY ORGANIC WITH LOVE FINAL STATEMENT